Book-building managers, lead underwriters, members of the underwriting syndicate, investors and issuers that intend to carry out centralized book-building for non-financial enterprise debt financing instruments through Beijing Financial Assets Exchange (CFAE) may open a system account with CFAE according to the following process.
[Account Opening Process]
1. Account opening institutions obtain the list of account opening documents and supporting information via the official website of CFAE or directly through CFAE;
2. Account opening institutions submit paper documents required for account opening to CFAE. To improve the efficiency of account opening, account opening institutions are advised to submit the account opening documents in electronic form in advance to CFAE (firstname.lastname@example.org) for review;
3. CFAE enters into the Standard Customer Service Agreement with the institutions meeting the account opening conditions, and then opens the system account and system administrator account for these institutions;
4. Upon completion of account opening, the account holder that needs the Account Opening Notice may download it through the User Management System of NAFMII Integrated Business and Information Service Platform (https://nafmiiuser.cfae.cn). CFAE will send the Ukey to the designated contact person if the account holder selects mailing method in the Information Form for Business Participants. The following documents shall be provided if the account holder choose to get Ukey on site:
(1) If the recipient is the administrator indicated in the Information Form for Business Participants, he/she shall carry the copy of his/her identity certificate;
(2) If the recipient is not the designated administrator, the following documents shall be provided: ① original of the letter of authorization (or letter of introduction) (content drafted by the recipient), indicating the name and identity card number of the handler, marking "For Acquisition of Account Opening Documents Only" and affixing the official seal thereon; ② copy of the recipient's identity certificate.
5. Account opening log in to the User Management System of NAFMII Integrated Business and Information Service Platform (https://nafmiiuser.cfae.cn), set up the operator users and their operation authority; And then install the NAFMII Integrated Business and Information Service Platform client-side.
6. Operator users of account opening institutions log in the Centralized Book-building System to conduct the centralized book-building business.
[Account Opening Documents and Filling Instructions]
I. Customer Service Agreement of NAFMII Integrated Business and Information Service Platform (In one counterpart) (See the Appendix for further details):
1. The Agreement shall be printed out for signature and seal, and then sent out together with other account opening documents. The market participant shall keep a complete agreement for archiving;
2. Account opening institutions shall fill out in handwriting the four items of basic information as indicated in the first page of the Agreement;
3. The corporate seal (or handwritten signature of legal representative) and company seal (or special contract seal) shall be affixed onto the signature page of the Agreement;
4. If the Agreement is signed by the authorized representative, the letter of authorization with the company seal for such authorized representative must be provided.
II. Representations and Commitments for Signing the Agreement (See the Appendix for further details):
The corporate seal (or handwritten signature of legal representative) and company seal (or special contract seal) shall be affixed onto the Commitment Letter.
III. Information Form for Business Participants of Integrated Business and Information Service Platform (See the Appendix for further details):
1. Please make sure that the contact information, correspondence address, and name and phone of the contact person indicated in the Form are correct, so as to guarantee smooth delivery of materials and documents to be sent in the future;
2. "Account Information" is the information registered for custody with Shanghai Clearing House.
IV. Copies of duplicate of corporate legal-person business license/license to practice.
V. Seal Card for Integrated Business and Information Service Platform (See the Appendix for further details):
1. "Full Name of Institution" shall be consistent with those in the Information Form for Business Participants of Integrated Business and Information Service Platform;
2. The reserved seal shall be affixed at the "Business Seal" according to the filling instructions for seal card. It’s advised to reserve an easy-to-use seal, and the reserved special seal shall be remembered firmly, and the personal seal cannot be reserved solely.
VI. Online means: Account opening institutions can register an account online through the official website of CFAE (https://nafmiiuser.cfae.cn) by entering the account information step by step as stated in the module of "Account Opening for Institutions", uploading all the account opening documents to the system and submitting them to the Central Terminal for review, and the account will be created after the information and documents pass the review.
VII. Other documents required by CFAE.
[Form of Account Opening Documents and Seal Requirements]
All documents shall be provided in paper form and affixed with the corporate seal of legal-person institution. The cross-page seal shall be affixed if more than two (inclusive) pages are available.
Pursuant to the Notice on Arrangement for Remote Services of Beijing Financial Assets Exchange (https://www.cfae.cn/news/scgg/20200202120168.html) released on February 2nd, 2019, customers can submit their application for account opening by sending scanned copies of account opening documents to the mailbox of CFAE (the institution applying for account opening by remote means shall also present the Letter of Commitment of Beijing Financial Assets Exchange for Account Opening by Remote Means(See the Appendix for further details)), and CFAE provides Ukey and other account opening documents by post free of charge.
[Ways of Submission of Account Opening Documents]
CFAE receives eligible account opening documents in paper form sent by mail or delivered by designated person.
In case of having any question during the account opening process, please feel free to contact the Operation Service Department of CFAE, with the contact details as follows:
Mailing Address: 3/F, Building 6, Yuetan South Street #1, Xicheng District, Beijing, P.R. China.
ATTN: Operation Service Department